A Request

With all the inspiration that is around for as to look at, it can sometimes be easier to copy someone elses work. There is nothing wrong with that. All I ask is that if you do scraplift a LO and upload it anywhere online that you credit the orginal designer. Even if you are inspired by someones work please credit them. Lets keep this the friendly and caring scrapping world i know it to be.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Mojo Holder

I found this Challenge blog today while following some links.
It's called Mojo Holder and has only been going for a short while. The girls are

This looks like a site to watch. See if they can help you tho hold your Mojo.

3 comments:

domestic goddess said...

hi beth, have bookmarked this site
i am challenging you to scrap a blog tag over at my blog, so do take a visit
hugs
anna x

jakey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jakey said...

Well - i made a right mess of that didn't I? Lol! Please delet the other post!

Ok, what I was trying to say was, I am posting a new weekly challenge every Sunday night centered around Music. See my blog for details :-)

thanks hon

jk xx