A Request

With all the inspiration that is around for as to look at, it can sometimes be easier to copy someone elses work. There is nothing wrong with that. All I ask is that if you do scraplift a LO and upload it anywhere online that you credit the orginal designer. Even if you are inspired by someones work please credit them. Lets keep this the friendly and caring scrapping world i know it to be.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Just Jake

The wonderful Jakey has just informed me that she has set up a new challenge on her blog
Just Jake. This will be a weekly challenge that will be live every sunday. They will be set around music as it plays an important part in her life.
I hope that you all have fun taking part.
I know that this will be the hi-light of my sundays from now on.

Please go look as the first one is already set.

I just love this girl

No comments: