A Request

With all the inspiration that is around for as to look at, it can sometimes be easier to copy someone elses work. There is nothing wrong with that. All I ask is that if you do scraplift a LO and upload it anywhere online that you credit the orginal designer. Even if you are inspired by someones work please credit them. Lets keep this the friendly and caring scrapping world i know it to be.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Inchies

Have you heard of these?
I hadn't until today and I'm already a huge fan of them.

Inchies are just that 1 x 1 inch squares. They can be stamped, inked or anything that comes to mind. Just think of them as little ATCs.

To see about these check out the following

Postcards from the One Inch square edge...
1" x 1" Art squares swap
Clare Brown
Dots life & Art
Art by Chrysti


I'm just about to have a play myself.
Go and check them out.

I think there some links I've missed so please let me know of any others.

1 comment:

artfulstampin said...

These are such a great idea, a lovely way to use up the tons of scraps i have!