A Request

With all the inspiration that is around for as to look at, it can sometimes be easier to copy someone elses work. There is nothing wrong with that. All I ask is that if you do scraplift a LO and upload it anywhere online that you credit the orginal designer. Even if you are inspired by someones work please credit them. Lets keep this the friendly and caring scrapping world i know it to be.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The life of a Dutch scrapper

I just followed a link from Kirsty Wisemans blog and saw this blog.
Corinne Delis is brilliant and her work is amazing. The LO's are powerful and strong. I can't wait to see what else she does.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I like her work too she was at Scrapaganza last year, I remember seeing one of her layouts when she was waiting to go into a class.
Didnt know who she was at the time.