A Request

With all the inspiration that is around for as to look at, it can sometimes be easier to copy someone elses work. There is nothing wrong with that. All I ask is that if you do scraplift a LO and upload it anywhere online that you credit the orginal designer. Even if you are inspired by someones work please credit them. Lets keep this the friendly and caring scrapping world i know it to be.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Welome

Hello and welcome to INSPIRE ME.

I hope that i can find all sorts of sites that will get your creative juices flowing.
I plan to search the web for things that that make you say "i want to try that"
There will be links to personal blogs and and group blogs.

I hope that i find something thing for all of you.

IF there is a site you thing i should list that i haven't just let me know and I'll add it.

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.ahafermann.typepad.com/

just letting you know about the challenges on this blog

Beth said...

Thank you for that. I have her blog listed under blogs.

jakey said...

Fantastic idea Beth - just gonna go and link to this right now :-)

jk x

Fiona said...

Hey - this is a really cool idea for a blog. I've been wondering where to find all these challenges I keep hearing about!